Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Picture This

Salutations my fellow dreamers!
A warm "welcome back" to this destination, Manifestation Nation.
I'm so pleased you are joining us today.
Let's hug.
Ahh, that was nice.
Onto official dreaminess...

There is a trend in the blogging world called
 "Wordless Wednesday."
The concept is the blog master, or in my case the "Dreamkeeper,"  posts a photo without any words. I love this idea as I find the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words" to be oh so true.
But us manifesters love words too. They bring our dreams, wishes, hopes, needs and heart's desires out of the silence and into being.  
So let's have both.

The photo below was e-mailed to me.
Someone with big ideas and a hefty-sized dose of moxie manifested this beautiful piece of street art.
I'm toasting this guerrilla-style, dream warrior with an
 "Anything-Is-Possible-Tini."


DREAM

I love it!

If you should spy, with your dreaming eye, another piece of street art which moves you, inspires or soothes you please capture it in a photo and e-mail it to me at:



  

No comments:

Post a Comment