Monday, March 28, 2011

Collection Two

On back:
I wish we'd wished the same wish.




On back:
I manifest a better childhood for my children than I had.




On back:
I dream of finishing nursing school. I'm almost there.




On back:
I hope I can do this asana one day.












I believe my dreams are worth more than this. Yours are too.








On back:
I wish she could see herself the way I do.


Submitted by the Dreamkeeper
                                              
If me and my wishes were fishes we'd swim in a very crowded bowl.


Notes from the Dreamkeeper:
A deep and appreciative thank you to my fellow "dreamers" who have shared their wishes, hopes, manifestations and dreams this week.
May all of these come true.
A special thank you to my own personal "dream team" for their continued support and blessings upon this
"(he)art project."
Please feel free to leave a comment regarding any of this week's manifestations in the section below.
"The Dreamkeeper" can also be reached via e-mail at manifestationnation@gmail.com
Lastly, I leave you with four words to ponder...
Vision, decision, action, fruition.
(Only YOU can make it happen.)


Collection Three will be posted
Monday, April 4, 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment