Monday, April 4, 2011

Collection Three














On back:
I am working toward being able to support myself with my art by the end of this year.









On back:
I believe He knows what is best for me.





On back:
I dream of having enough money to buy a home in the city I love.





Note from the Dreamkeeper:
This little piece of vintage looking love found its way into Manifestation Nation's mailbox via someone else's dream. THIS is what it's all about...chain reaction manifestation and supporting each other's vision.
See for yourself.

On back:
I read the postcard from the "dreamer" who was almost through nursing school. I remember being "almost there" and the exhaustion which accompanies that feeling. I am happy to say, "I'm there!" Last week I finally got a job and I start this week. Nursing student, you CAN do it!








Every week the last postcard is submitted by yours truly, the Dreamkeeper.
On back:
I am dreaming of hot, sweet summer days.




More from the Dreamkeeper:
Thank you to each and every dreamer who shared their vision with us this week. I appreciate your willingness and effort to be a part of this special (he)art project.
As always, I hope all of these dreams come true.
Did you see something that moved you? Inspired or soothed you? Please leave your thoughts in the "comments" section below.


A new "Picture This" coming Wednesday, April 6, 2011
"Picture This" is a collection of inspiring street art photographed and submitted to the Dreamkeeper by the reader. If you should spy, with your dreaming eye, a piece of art for this gallery please capture it in a photo and e-mail it to me at:


Collection Four will be posted Monday, April 11, 2011.









No comments:

Post a Comment