Monday, May 9, 2011

Collection Seven

Via e-mail:
This is a picture of the "Drowsy" baby doll I had when I was four.
I just bid on her on E-Bay.
I hope I win.


Via e-mail:
I bid on the coloring book too.




On back:
I dream of a better world for us.



On back:
If I had a flower for every time I thought about her
this is what it would look like.
I wish she knew.


On back:
There ain't no mountain high enough,
Ain't no valley low enough,
Ain't no river wide enough,
To keep me from getting to you.





Via e-mail:
I wish boys weren't so shallow.



Via e-mail:
Still dreaming of opening that sweet shop.
Applying for a small business loan to make it happen.


On back:
I wish I could make fear of failure disappear.


Submitted by the Dreamkeeper
"Ask the next person you see what their passion is,
and share your inspiring dream with them."
I love this.


Note from the Dreamkeeper:
I love this project with all of my heart.
I continue to be humbled and inspired by the dreams shared here.
In a world where it's easy to see our differences I find comfort in bearing witness to the unifying thread running through each of us.
We all dream, wish, hope, pray, long for, need and desire things we hope will make us happier, healthier or more complete in some way. 
I dream we each find our way to fully realizing that which we want to manifest.
Dreaming of it is not enough.
Vision, decision, action, fruition.
Make it happen.


Collection Eight will be posted Monday, May 16, 2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment