Monday, May 23, 2011

Collection Eight

On back:
I want to take the path less traveled.


On back:
I spent my 40th birthday in Vegas.
Nothing happened that I had to leave there.
I wish it had.


Via E-mail:
Brenda loves Dylan loves Kelly loves Brandon.
I wish for one Wednesday night I was a teenager again.


On back:
I believe in the roots I have grown.


On back:
I had to leave something behind to find something new.
I am so grateful.
I dreamed of THIS life.
 The one I am living.


Via e-mail, text reads:
After miscarrying twice in the last year I question
if I will ever hold her.
She is my dream.


Via e-mail:
A few years ago I bought a book at a yard sale.
When I got home I found a postcard tucked within its pages.
It was a postcard of the attached photo, 
Georgia O'Keeffe's "White Trumpet Flower."
The message read:

I tried to call you to say goodbye.
I wish you had answered the phone.
I will wait for you to call.

I looked for the postcard to send it to you but couldn't find it. 
I think the owner kept it because they wished they'd answered too.
I like to believe there was a happy ending. 


Submitted by the Dreamkeeper:
I dream of balance.


Note from the Dreamkeeper:
As always, I thank everyone who participates in this project with my whole heart.
It is my hope that Manifestation Nation serves not only as an inspiration for the reader
but validation for the dreamer as well.

I see you
 and your big, beautiful, soulful hopes and wishes and dreams too.
You dream it.
I believe it. 

Show me with pictures.
Tell me with words.
Put it on a postcard or attach it to an e-mail.

Manifestation Nation
P.O. Box 354
Monroe, MI
48161





No comments:

Post a Comment