Monday, May 2, 2011

Collection Six

On back:
I wish we could afford to take family trips
and I wish I wasn't envious of my friends who do.



Via E-Mail
Caption reads:
I dream of sunshine on my face,
sand under my feet
and the Pacific lapping at my toes.



On back:
I hope I don't drop anything while I am trying to balance everything.



On back:
I hope that my mother remembers she is beautiful everyday.



On back:
I believe there is always a creative solution
 if I think about it hard enough.



On back:
I hope the universe keeps sending me signs
and that I pay attention to more of them.



On back:
Photo by Man Ray
I wish he would just kiss me.


  
On back:
I wish...for a shorter tunnel.


It is the tradition of the Dreamkeeper that the last entry of each collection is one of my own.
I couldn't decide
so both of the manifestations below are...
mine.

 
On back:
I believe she would be my best friend even if she wasn't my sister.


On back:
I dream there is enough time
to set free
all of the dreams
inside of me.


Note from the Dreamkeeper:
The photo below is where I receive all mail for Manifestation Nation.
It is with both anticipation and excitement that I peek in the tiny window before spinning the dial
as I never know what treasures are waiting inside.
Thank you to both the dreamers and the readers who make Manifestation Nation possible. 

You may also submit your manifestation via e-mail.
Please include a picture as an attachment.
ManifestationNation@gmail.com


"What we vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass." 
                                                                                    

Collection Seven will be posted Monday, May 9, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment