Monday, April 11, 2011

Collection Four

On back:
Five auditions, four call backs.
I want someone to say yes.



For S., B. and A.





On back:
I wish that too.




On back:
I wish I could tell my vegetarian friends that I still eat BACON!











On back:
When I graduate at the end of this month, I will have time to read the stack of books growing next to my bed.
I WANT to read them all.



Note from the Dreamkeeper:
This isn't a postcard, it is a photo. E-mailed to me with the following as the subject line:
"And here I shall dwell."
Marin, California







As always, the last postcard is submitted by the Dreamkeeper:

As I closed my eyes and made a wish it was this...
I hope my family knows how much I love them. I hope my friends know how much they mean to me. As the sum of all of my experiences I have been shaped by each of them.
I am so blessed.


Note from the Dreamkeeper:
 I continue to be amazed at the support for this (he)art project.
Thank you for sharing your dreams, hopes, aspirations, longings and heart's desires.
Please help share the love by suggesting this site to your friends.



Collection Five will be posted on
Monday, April 11, 2011.






No comments:

Post a Comment