Monday, April 18, 2011

Collection Five

On back:
"Piazza della Repubblica, Rome"
I dream of walking the streets of Rome with someone I love.




On back:
Someone I love needs a cure.
I pray it is discovered.



On back:
I wish I wasn't raising him alone.



On back:
I dream of owning my own business.




Note from the Dreamkeeper:
This was one of those 3-D postcards that when you tilt it to the side the image changes slightly. The scan made it blurry.
On back:
I wish I was as confident as I pretend to be.



On back:
Art by Ryden
We have been trying to get pregnant for months.
I hope it happens soon.



Note from the Dreamkeeper:
I wish this card had scanned as beautiful as it really is. Hand painted with visible layer upon layer of brushstrokes and accented with glitter. It truly is a piece of (he)art work.
On back:
I dream he listens to my whisper so I won't have to roar.



On back:
I hope she knows she will always be protected.



On back:
Dear Dreamkeeper,
I love your site. I have many dreams and when I figure out which one is most important I am going to make it happen.
 Good luck with this project.


As always, this last submission is my own...

Pretty much says it all.


Important note from the Dreamkeeper:
As of today Manifestation Nation will accept your dream, hope, wish, aspiration, prayer, belief, or heart's desire via e-mail as well as in our traditional postcard form. Please include an image as an attachment. Though your submission will not be anonymous your privacy is always protected here.
Mad love to the dreamers and believers whom continue to make this (he)art project possible.
May all our dreams come true.



Collection six will be posted
Monday, April 25, 2011








No comments:

Post a Comment